- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
During its tenure, the Orinoco had its warp core sabotaged by the True Way, and it exploded some two years later, barely within transporter range of DS9, upon returning from a conference with Sisko, Dax, Kira, Worf and O'Brien aboard. It was replaced by the Yukon.
The Orinoco sustained major damage to its navigational array during the Bryma encounter with the Maquis, but was retrieved and repaired in a few days. Kira and Doctor Bashir piloted the runabout, armed with extra photon torpedo banks, and accompanied the Mekong and U.S.S. Odyssey to face the Jem'Hadar.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!