- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Osaarian male. Orgoth was captured by Captain Archer when the Osaarian crew robbed Enterprise of valuable weapons and supplies. He was reluctant to give up information, but eventually cooperated when Archer resorted to unorthodox interrogation techniques. Orgoth was serving on one of the two Osaarian ships that entered the Delphic Expanse. Initially, these were merchant ships looking for new trade routes. One of them was destroyed attempting to exit the Expanse, while the other was forced to resort to piracy. Orgoth quickly learned of the dangers of this area of space — his face is disfigured, the result of one of the mysterious spatial anomalies that populate the Expanse. After assisting Enterprise, Orgoth was released to his people by Archer. The Osaarian noted that mercy was not a quality that would serve the captain well in the Expanse.
Related News Articles
- Enterprise Season: Two Blu-ray Available August 20
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan