- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
He may now be forever recognized as the mysterious John Locke from ABC’sLost, but 10 years before that landmark series Terry O’Quinn appeared inTNG’s final-season “The Pegasus” as Admiral Erik Pressman, a former commander to Wil Riker who shares a dark secret about their former ship’s past.
O’Quinn, who was born in Sault Ste. Marie, Mich., in 1952, spent all six seasons on Lost but had already been a familiar face with recurring roles in Alias, Millenium, and JAG, and roles in such films as The Stepfather, The Rocketeer, Young Guns, Prisoners of the Sun, Tombstone, and Ghosts of Mississippi, among many others. He was nominated for an Emmy Award for the Locke role on Lost in 2005, and won it in 2007.