- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Part of the VISOR worn by Chief Engineer Geordi La Forge. The transducers receives electromagnetic radiation from the surrounding environment and converts it into a bioelectric signal that the brain can comprehend. When La Forge was injured by a phaser shot in 2369, Dr. Beverly Crusher altered the transducer to reduce his pain by blocking the brain's own pain receptors.