- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
STARFLEET PERSONNEL FILE -- Ogawa, Alyssa
Rank: Lieutenant, j.g.
Current assignment: Head Nurse: U.S.S. Enterprise (on detached service since loss of vessel in 2371)
Full Name: Alyssa Ogawa Powell
Species/gender: Human female
Marital status: Married Lt. Andrew Powell in 2370
Starfleet Career Summary
2367 -- Assigned as an ensign to medical department, U.S.S. Enterprise
2370 -- Promoted to lieutenant junior grade following annual personnel evaluation
Psychological Profile: Report of Ship's Counselor Deanna Troi
Quickly rising to become one of the chief medical officer's major nurses and surgery assistants, Alyssa Ogawa displays a healthy cheerfulness and concern for her patient as will as a cool head in the type of crisis her career demands.
A bit conservative in her personal life, Ogawa enjoyed a Holodeck visit to Paris with a date in 2368 but wasn't sure about a more intimate trip to the infamous resort on Risa. Her personal life picked up pace in the next year: after dating Ens. Markson, she became engaged to Lt. Andrew Powell at the time of her promotion only a few weeks later; the two were soon married, although she opted to continue using her maiden name professionally. Sadly, her pregnancy ended in a miscarriage later in the year during Captain Picard's time-slipping incidents, but not until after her womb's amniotic fluids had helped save the crew from the de-evolution of the Barclay T-Cell Syndrome.
Professional Assessment: Report of CMO Beverly Crusher, M.D.
Ogawa has assisted this surgeon with high skill and flying colors under numerous stressful situations, including the revival of the captain when in the grip of a Kataaran neural probe beam, assisting during highly experimental surgery to replace the chief of security's spinal column, and the crash of the vessel's saucer section on Veridian III in 2371. Ogawa has also demonstrated a personal bond and trust with her superior that no one in the department currently can match, risking her career to perform a banned Ferengi autopsy during my temporary and unwarranted relief from duty in 2369.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products