- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This Galaxy-class starship, commanded by Captain Keogh, was destroyed during its first and last encounter with the Jem'Hadar. A Jem'Hadar attack ship made a kamikaze run for the starship's warp nacelle, using its phased polaron beam to punch through the Odyssey's shields despite rotating shield harmonics.
Prior to the battle, civilians and non-essential personnel had been off-loaded at Deep Space Nine. At the time of her destruction, the Odyssey had already sustained casualties on decks 4, 5, 8 and 17, a plasma leak in the port nacelle, major damage to Deck 7, and the loss of phaser power, external communications, and weapons control.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon