- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This Galaxy-class starship, commanded by Captain Keogh, was destroyed during its first and last encounter with the Jem'Hadar. A Jem'Hadar attack ship made a kamikaze run for the starship's warp nacelle, using its phased polaron beam to punch through the Odyssey's shields despite rotating shield harmonics.
Prior to the battle, civilians and non-essential personnel had been off-loaded at Deep Space Nine. At the time of her destruction, the Odyssey had already sustained casualties on decks 4, 5, 8 and 17, a plasma leak in the port nacelle, major damage to Deck 7, and the loss of phaser power, external communications, and weapons control.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees