- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Name for the G-type star of the Delta Quadrant and its fifth planet, homeworld of the namesake, short-lived humanoid race. The planet's surface was accidentally subjected to eternal dryness and an atmosphere absent any nucleogenic particles by the Nacine "Caretaker" aliens, who looked after the natives out of guilt by moving them underground for survival. Despite that, it's still Class-M rated; Captain Janeway says she's never seen such a planet among thousands of Class-M worlds. Later, the resource-poor Kazon-Ogla arrived on the surface in search of their water and other resources, including cormaline, camping near a dry river bed at the north end of the foothills along an extinct volcano range on the southern continent.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Voyager Fine Art Prints
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!