- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Name for the G-type star of the Delta Quadrant and its fifth planet, homeworld of the namesake, short-lived humanoid race. The planet's surface was accidentally subjected to eternal dryness and an atmosphere absent any nucleogenic particles by the Nacine "Caretaker" aliens, who looked after the natives out of guilt by moving them underground for survival. Despite that, it's still Class-M rated; Captain Janeway says she's never seen such a planet among thousands of Class-M worlds. Later, the resource-poor Kazon-Ogla arrived on the surface in search of their water and other resources, including cormaline, camping near a dry river bed at the north end of the foothills along an extinct volcano range on the southern continent.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- Trekcetera Museum Set To Open
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan