- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Cardassian counterpart to the Romulans' Tal Shiar, the Obsidian Order for decades maintained terror as the secret police and spy agency of that culture. Supposedly subservient to the Central Command and military rulers — much less the puppet civilian Detappa Council — the Obsidian Order was a den of intrigue unto itself and often acted secretly for its own ends.
The Order's downfall came about from its biggest undertaking: a covert joint invasion with the Tal Shiar of the Founders' former homeworld. The spectacular failure was easily foiled by a Founder shapeshifter posing as a top Romulan in the project, and the agency — who had stockpiled its own ships and bases, against the law — never recovered.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection