- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The alien medical procedure employed on planet Tilonus IV in 2369 during the inhabitant's effort to extract strategic information from Commander William Riker. The commander's Captors used this technique to create a delusional world which they could control, and in which Commander Riker believed he was an inmate at the Tilonus Institute for Mental Disorders, being held there on a count of murder. However, Commander Riker's subconscious mind also incorporated into this delusional world elements of a play called Frame of Mind. This provided some connection to reality, which in turn, allowed Commander Riker's mind to create a defense mechanism against the neurosomatic process.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1