- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Emergency medical technique employing matching neural pads which is used to stabilize and treat patients with severe brainstem injuries. One pad would be placed on a healthy subject while the matching unit was placed on the injured patient, thereby establishing a link from the healthy autonomic nervous system to the injured system. In 2366, Doctor Beverly Crusher used such a link between the healthy Geordi La Forge and the injured "John Doe" in order to stabilize the latter's nervous system.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1