- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The instrument used to increase neural activity in the central nervous system of a dying humanoid brain. When Natasha Yar was critically wounded by Armus, a neural stimulator was used as part of direct reticular stimulation in an unsuccessful attempt to revive the gravely injured Lieutenant. On stardate 45349.1, Professor Berlinghoff Rasmussen pilfered a neural stimulator from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D's sickbay.
Related News Articles
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...