- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A specific component of the VISOR worn by the sightless U.S.S. Enterprise Chief Engineer Geordi La Forge, enabling him to see. This component of the VISOR transmits the visual data directly into brain. In 2366, while stranded on planet Galorndorn Core, La Forge and the Romulan Bochra used the VISOR's neural output pods connected to a tricorder in an effort to detect a neutrino beacon which would lead to their rescue.