- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical diagnostic scan employed to test the acuity of a patient's visual cortex. In 2369, on station Deep Space Nine, Chief Medical Officer Doctor Julian Bashir performed a neural imaging scan on Chief Miles O'Brien as part of an effort to determine the cause of his unexplained aphasia.