- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Biochemical neuro-stimulants developed within the 2360s that Doctor Bashir hypothesizes and proves can put Nathaniel Teros' abandoned theory of Neuromuscular Adaptation to work -- and offer Elaysian Ensign Melora Pazlar a hindrance-free life in "normal" gravity. The first infusion brings on increased heart rate; a couple more are able to lessen the neural damage of even a phaser set to kill -- at least in an Elaysian's case.