- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Maquis rebel who was friends with Chakotay and B'Elanna Torres. Nelson was killed in 2373 when virtually the entire Maquis movement was slaughtered by the Cardassian/Dominion alliance. Chakotay and Torres, being stranded in the Delta Quadrant on the U.S.S. Voyager, did not learn of this massacre until they received a datastream transmission in 2374 with the news. The day after hearing of this, Torres created a holodeck program simulating the slaughter, including the murder of Nelson. Torres realized from running this program that she had lost the capacity to feel, and began sinking into depression and engaging in acts of self-destruction.
Related News Articles
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!