- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star system with two inhabited planets. These planets were among 11 in eight systems where the Ullians led personal memory-retrieving teams to add to their library of history in 2368. One of the Nel planets was being toured on SD 45321-45323, when two cases of unexplained coma occurred, which were misdiagnosed as Iresine Syndrome. Both instances were later atrributed to telepathic memory invasion rape by Ullian historian Jev.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals