- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star system with two inhabited planets. These planets were among 11 in eight systems where the Ullians led personal memory-retrieving teams to add to their library of history in 2368. One of the Nel planets was being toured on SD 45321-45323, when two cases of unexplained coma occurred, which were misdiagnosed as Iresine Syndrome. Both instances were later atrributed to telepathic memory invasion rape by Ullian historian Jev.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014