- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The gaunt, bland prime minister of pacifist Angosia III who pressed for his world’s Federation admission. Capatin PIcard's crew discovered, hoever, that Nayrok's government was concealing its abandonment of exiled veteran soldiers who were bio-altered and mentally manipulated into killers, now needing massive treatment to readjust to normal life. He is unemotional in insisting Picard stay out of his world's internal affairs, but Nayrok is later left speechless when the captain does exactly that—just as the armed veterans, now empowered, are storming the capital for treatment and some answers.