- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Klingon outpost site where the ill-fated U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C was last seen in 2344 after helping fight off three attacking Romulan Warbirds, further cementing the growing United Federation of Planets-Klingon detente.
When the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C is thrown through a temporal rift due to the battle, the time lines change so that its aid is never recorded and the base destroyed. The two sides later split and entered a 20-year war the Klingons are winning when the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C re-emerged in 2366.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014