- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The basic building blocks of Borg assimilation, these submicroscopic, self-replicating robots permeate the bloodstream and carry Borg technology throughout the body. Nanoprobes attack the victim on a cellular level, latching on to the blood cells and taking over their functions, rewriting their DNA almost instantaneously. The subject's skin turns gray within seconds, and develops a distinctive mottled pattern. This stage of assimilation leaves a subject passive and suggestible, paving the way for further alteration with cybernetic implants.
Related News Articles
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!