- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
When the Enterprise NX-01 encountered the Novans in 2152, Nadet was the oldest member of the colony. Nadet's human birth name was Bernadette Fuller — she was the daughter of Vera Fuller, one of the original colonists. Nadet had no memory of her human existence until Captain Archer showed her a picture of a young Bernadette with her mother. This evidence helped Nadet to remember her past, and she eventually convinced the Novans that they are descended from humans.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Anthony Montgomery's New Film, Chariot, Out Now on DVD
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Shatner, Ryan, More Beam To San Fran This Weekend For Official Star Trek Convention