- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
When the Enterprise NX-01 encountered the Novans in 2152, Nadet was the oldest member of the colony. Nadet's human birth name was Bernadette Fuller — she was the daughter of Vera Fuller, one of the original colonists. Nadet had no memory of her human existence until Captain Archer showed her a picture of a young Bernadette with her mother. This evidence helped Nadet to remember her past, and she eventually convinced the Novans that they are descended from humans.
Related News Articles
- Enterprise Season: Two Blu-ray Available August 20
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan