- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
When the Enterprise NX-01 encountered the Novans in 2152, Nadet was the oldest member of the colony. Nadet's human birth name was Bernadette Fuller — she was the daughter of Vera Fuller, one of the original colonists. Nadet had no memory of her human existence until Captain Archer showed her a picture of a young Bernadette with her mother. This evidence helped Nadet to remember her past, and she eventually convinced the Novans that they are descended from humans.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Enterprise Season Four Blu-ray Out On April 29