- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Invention of Chief Engineer La Forge and Hannah Bates, a scientist living in the Gerome colony on planet Moab IV, in 2368. The new modification of a standard tractor beam allowed for more efficient use of warp power diverted to the tractor beam. The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D used the multiphase beam to prevent a stellar core fragment from colliding with Moab IV, but doing caused a ship-wide loss of support systems.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1