- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Several small, electronically sensitive strap-like devices used with neurologically damaged patients in assisting motor recovery.
By providing electrical stimulation to the patient's limbs, injured or damaged muscles can be successfully retrained. In 2366, the Zalkonian John Doe used these devices to rehabilitate his injured muscles following the reattachment of one of his arms. Two years later, Worf used and rejected them when he was paralyzed from the neck down after an accident.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals