- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Several small, electronically sensitive strap-like devices used with neurologically damaged patients in assisting motor recovery.
By providing electrical stimulation to the patient's limbs, injured or damaged muscles can be successfully retrained. In 2366, the Zalkonian John Doe used these devices to rehabilitate his injured muscles following the reattachment of one of his arms. Two years later, Worf used and rejected them when he was paralyzed from the neck down after an accident.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month
- Star Trek: The Exhibition Launches US Tour
- Galaxy Life Beams Up Star Trek: The Next Generation