- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A world in the Arcadian star system whose main industry is heavy metal mining. One of the cities there has multiple low buildings, as well as a handful of multi-story spires. The miners there are a mixture of humans, brown-skinned bipedal ursinoids, and brown-faced amphibious-looking humanoids. Motherlode does not recognize Federation law. In 2269 (stardate 4978.5), the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise visits the world to retrieve huckster Harry Mudd, who is attempting to sell a fake love potion to the miners.