- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The ubiquitous alien and Quark's most frequent patron. His affection for Phalosian, adult holosuites, is well known to Quark, and he's the first to try out a new cycle Quark obtains circa stardate 47000, "Picnic with the Pleasure Goddess of Rixx," in Holosuite 6. As usual, Morn is seen in the bar when Quark hawks his pieces of Plegg, when Rom and Quark have a coin toss for the price of his drink and he loses, and when Quark feigns caring about his troubles. In addition, Morn was also seen during the Founders' imposed hallucinatory test of a United Federation of Planets-Dominion peace. In the post-Dominion scare, even Morn leaves Quark's Place at a slow time, usually arm in arm with a tattooed humanoid woman, and sends Quark into real despondency at the slow growth of his business. Before burning his renewal scroll at the Gratitude festival, Morn lets it be read by Science Officer Dax, who can't believe such a "handsome, fun-loving guy" can have so many problems. In addition, Morn was treated by Dr. Bashir in the infirmary for food poisoning brought on by Quark's spoiled kanar. Thanks to his seat near the board and Quark's fistful throw, his padded suit is peppered with darts. Quark tries to make him the scapegoat when they're caught painting numbers on the back of 27 fighting voles. After it is discovered that Quark is lying, Commander Sisko suggests the Ferengi get a goldfish for a substitute pet. Morn's species also has more than one heart. Lastly, Morn was seen betting Quark on 3-to-1 odds that Dr. Bashir will share nothing more than an awkward "hello" with Dr. Lense — and loses.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!