- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A drug used to treat neural metaphasic shock when a patient's blood pressure is too low to use the standard remedy, leporazine. But Dr. Russell assumed a severely injured U.S.S. Denver survivor in triage aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise was a lost cause and tried borathium, her new rybo-therapy -- incensing Dr. Crusher when the patient inevitably died.