- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Mintaka III. Proto-Vulcan humanoids at the Bronze Age level of development, quite peaceful and highly rational, whose evolution closely parallels that of Vulcan. Once cave-dwellers, they now build two-story adobe-like huts, hunt with the bow, weave cloth, use a sundial and have no immediate fear of strangers. A millennia ago they gave up the belief in the supernatural -- including an "overseer" god, astrology and the occult -- but considered it again when a Federation study team was accidentally revealed to them in 2366; to counter the damage, they were reassured of their rational ways and the post was removed. At least some live in extended families; another social custom is a woman's precession of her mate in walking. In appearance they follow the Vulcanoid norm, but their brain has a much lower lysosome level.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone