- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Mintaka III. Proto-Vulcan humanoids at the Bronze Age level of development, quite peaceful and highly rational, whose evolution closely parallels that of Vulcan. Once cave-dwellers, they now build two-story adobe-like huts, hunt with the bow, weave cloth, use a sundial and have no immediate fear of strangers. A millennia ago they gave up the belief in the supernatural -- including an "overseer" god, astrology and the occult -- but considered it again when a Federation study team was accidentally revealed to them in 2366; to counter the damage, they were reassured of their rational ways and the post was removed. At least some live in extended families; another social custom is a woman's precession of her mate in walking. In appearance they follow the Vulcanoid norm, but their brain has a much lower lysosome level.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1