- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A touch technique that allows a Vulcan to merge his or her mind with the essence of another's mind purely by using specialized contact fingertip-points--in a humanoid, usually around the targeted partner's skull temples. Hypnosis-like relaxation and a rhythmic verbal device, such as "My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts," are often useful. Some Vulcans such as Spock have even been able to mind-meld with non-humanoid life, such as the silicon-based horta of Janus VI and the merged machine-probes Nomad and V'Ger.
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set
- Shatner To Guest Star on Live Episode of Hot in Cleveland