- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A white liquid derived from animals (on Earth, usually cows) and used as a nourishing drink.
A warm milk is Barclay's real drink of choice in Ten-Forward, according to Guinan. In one holodeck fantasy, he swaggered in for some kind of whiskey. Milk drew La Forge's scorn, but Guinan recommended it as a sleep aid. Aboard Voyager, milk is kept in a storage container after replication for easy access from the cooling unit.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1