- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As the last member of the Tralesta clan of Acamar III, Yuta avenged their extinction by killing off members of the Lornak clan that massacred all but five of the family circa 2283. She used an RNA-specific microvirus especially designed to block the autonomic nervous system of only the Lornak; the clue was almost missed by a medical tricorder scan after the fatal heart attack of Volnoth, a Lornak Gatherer. The microvirus is transferred by touch, and carriers are not affected. According to the interpolated lepton scan used, one appears as a sphere with projecting spikes, somewhat like an old Terran "man of war"-style floating mine.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products