- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As the last member of the Tralesta clan of Acamar III, Yuta avenged their extinction by killing off members of the Lornak clan that massacred all but five of the family circa 2283. She used an RNA-specific microvirus especially designed to block the autonomic nervous system of only the Lornak; the clue was almost missed by a medical tricorder scan after the fatal heart attack of Volnoth, a Lornak Gatherer. The microvirus is transferred by touch, and carriers are not affected. According to the interpolated lepton scan used, one appears as a sphere with projecting spikes, somewhat like an old Terran "man of war"-style floating mine.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014