- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As the last member of the Tralesta clan of Acamar III, Yuta avenged their extinction by killing off members of the Lornak clan that massacred all but five of the family circa 2283. She used an RNA-specific microvirus especially designed to block the autonomic nervous system of only the Lornak; the clue was almost missed by a medical tricorder scan after the fatal heart attack of Volnoth, a Lornak Gatherer. The microvirus is transferred by touch, and carriers are not affected. According to the interpolated lepton scan used, one appears as a sphere with projecting spikes, somewhat like an old Terran "man of war"-style floating mine.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone