- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A young Norcadian girl, born about 2368, who was abducted and assimilated by the Borg. In 2376, the Borg cube she was residing on as a drone was disabled when all the adult drones on the vessel were killed by a pathogen that was carried on board by another abductee. The cube and the five neo-natal drones aboard, including Mezoti, were abandoned by the Collective without their knowledge. The young drones encountered the U.S.S. Voyager and attempted to acquire technology that would help them re-establish their link with the Borg, but their efforts failed, and they were brought aboard Voyager and stripped of most of their cybernetic implants.
Mezoti lived on Voyager for several months under the mentorship of Seven of Nine, a fellow ex-drone, and rather quickly regained her individuality and re-learned such concepts as "pretty" and "fun." Captain Janeway attempted to contact the Norcadian race to return Mezoti to her people, but was unable to do so. However, the Wysanti — the species of fellow ex-drones Rebi and Azan — agreed to take Mezoti in and give her a home. She left Voyager in early 2377.
Related News Articles
- I Want To Speak...
- Tampa Bay Rays To Hold Star Trek Night On Sept. 20
- Guest Blog: The Foundry for Star Trek Online
- Borg Attack Recap: Resistance Not Futile
- ATTENTION: Important Information Regarding Borg Retaliation
- Important Update Regarding the Liberation of Capt. Picard
- ATTENTION: Pertinent Information Regarding the Resistance