- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A degenerative and incurable blood disease caused by exposure to metreon isotopes which attacks victims on the molecular level and may lie dormant for years. Once manifested, it causes a victim's atomic structure to undergo fission and the cells subsequently disintegrate. Haakonian Dr. Jetrel says his guilt as creator of the Metreon Cascade weapon, which unleashed the radiation on the Talax moon Rinax, led him to treat surviving searchers like Neelix before his death.
Related News Articles
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!