- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A world which shifts between this and an intersecting non-corporeal dimension, existing in solid form only for 12 days every 60 years when discovered in 2366; at that time, when solid it was populated by a dwindling colony of 30 in its southern hemisphere. It is theorized that the shift is caused by fluctuations in the planet's quantum matrix, triggered by an imbalance in its star's fusion core.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection