- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Joe Menosky was Executive Story Editor during the fourth season of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Co-Producer the fifth season. He then moved to Europe for three years, where he wrote and developed television pilots for the French studio Gaumont, and continued to write stories and scripts on a freelance basis for Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and then Star Trek: Voyager. After returning from Europe, Menosky joined Star Trek: Voyager as a writer-producer. His story or teleplay writing credit appears on over two dozen episodes, including "The Nth Degree," "Darmok," "Hero Worship," "The Chase," "Future's End," "Distant Origin," and "Scorpion."
In addition to Star Trek, Menosky recently sold a feature screenplay, "Real Time," co-authored with Brannon Braga, to director James Cameron ("Terminator," "Terminator II," and "Aliens").
Before working in film and television, Menosky was a journalist. He was science editor and reporter for National Public Radio's "All Things Considered" and "Morning Edition" and his articles and essays on the social and political ramifications of science and technology have been printed or re-printed in "The Economist," "The Washington Post," and M.I.T.'s "Technology Review" among others.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More