- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Joe Menosky was Executive Story Editor during the fourth season of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Co-Producer the fifth season. He then moved to Europe for three years, where he wrote and developed television pilots for the French studio Gaumont, and continued to write stories and scripts on a freelance basis for Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and then Star Trek: Voyager. After returning from Europe, Menosky joined Star Trek: Voyager as a writer-producer. His story or teleplay writing credit appears on over two dozen episodes, including "The Nth Degree," "Darmok," "Hero Worship," "The Chase," "Future's End," "Distant Origin," and "Scorpion."
In addition to Star Trek, Menosky recently sold a feature screenplay, "Real Time," co-authored with Brannon Braga, to director James Cameron ("Terminator," "Terminator II," and "Aliens").
Before working in film and television, Menosky was a journalist. He was science editor and reporter for National Public Radio's "All Things Considered" and "Morning Edition" and his articles and essays on the social and political ramifications of science and technology have been printed or re-printed in "The Economist," "The Washington Post," and M.I.T.'s "Technology Review" among others.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...