- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The title of the principal political leader of the long-lost human colony known as Terratin (Terra Ten). When the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise encountered the people of Terratin on stardate 5577.3 (2269), this title was held by a proud, unyielding man who resisted the need to ask Captain Kirk for assistance until volcanic eruptions threatened his people's city with annihilation. With extinction appearing to be his society's only option, the Mendant of Terratin swallowed his pride and accepted a Federation offer to relocate his people, who had all been reduced to Lilliputian proportions by their adopted environment's peculiar radiations, to a more livable planet.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2