- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Although its surface appears to be that of an arid desert-like planet with a blood-red atmosphere, when Lucien transforms it for the Enterprise crew in 2269 (stardate: 1254.4), Megas-Tu more closely resembles a lushly-forested world with a massive city on it. The city is full of buildings with arched architecture and curved buildings, rising above a carpet of greenery. Lucien notes that the world operates from rules different than those in Kirk's universe ? the rules of magic. There, crones sell "love philters" to women hoping to ensnare a man, and sorcerer-contractors create buildings. Asmodeus' spells trap the Enterprise crew in an area of Megas-Tu made to resemble Salem, Massachusetts, circa 1691.