- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Each person on Megas-Tu is a specialist in a specific kind of magic, and while the satyr-like Lucien says there are no rivals, "generalists" such as himself are branded as troublemakers. The Megans harbor a deep-seated grudge against humanity, from a time during which many of them went to Earth. There, they were used, mistreated, and persecuted for their magical powers. The surviving Megans settled in Salem, Massachusetts, but fled there in 1691 due to many deaths at the Salem Witch Trials. Uniting their powers, they returned to Megas-Tu. Following their encounter with the Enterprise in 2269 (stardate: 1254.4), the Megans have said they will now welcome human interaction and no longer fear the advanced human race.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...