- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A beverage that Quark delivered to Doctor Bashir on the eve of his charity racquetball rematch with Chief O'Brien, supposedly a gift of the monks who worked the Bajoran Fund for Orphans, an "ancient secret of their order" that imparted "great energy and vigor" when swallowed in one gulp. Actually, it's an anesthetic -- Quark's poor attempt to fix the match when all the bets went for Bashir -- and contained water, sucrose, dextrose, tribnel root extract, grain particulates, yeast, synthahol, and nearly 17 mg of hyvroxilated quint-ethyl metacetamin.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection