- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A beverage that Quark delivered to Doctor Bashir on the eve of his charity racquetball rematch with Chief O'Brien, supposedly a gift of the monks who worked the Bajoran Fund for Orphans, an "ancient secret of their order" that imparted "great energy and vigor" when swallowed in one gulp. Actually, it's an anesthetic -- Quark's poor attempt to fix the match when all the bets went for Bashir -- and contained water, sucrose, dextrose, tribnel root extract, grain particulates, yeast, synthahol, and nearly 17 mg of hyvroxilated quint-ethyl metacetamin.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon