- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A beverage that Quark delivered to Doctor Bashir on the eve of his charity racquetball rematch with Chief O'Brien, supposedly a gift of the monks who worked the Bajoran Fund for Orphans, an "ancient secret of their order" that imparted "great energy and vigor" when swallowed in one gulp. Actually, it's an anesthetic -- Quark's poor attempt to fix the match when all the bets went for Bashir -- and contained water, sucrose, dextrose, tribnel root extract, grain particulates, yeast, synthahol, and nearly 17 mg of hyvroxilated quint-ethyl metacetamin.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!