- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The busy Christopher McDonald, perhaps best known for playing golfer Shooter McGavin in 1996’s Happy Gilmore, was still early in his career when he landed the “historic” role of Lt. Richard Castillo on the beloved classic TNG episode “Yesterday’s Enterprise.” Aside from playing the doomed romantic interest of an alternate-universe Tasha Yar, the native New Yorker was a late runner-up in TNG’s original casting to play Wil Riker.
Among his long film career, McDonald is also recalled as Thelma’s abusive husband Darryl in the hit road movie Thelma & Louise. Following recurring roles in TV series Veronica’s Closet and Without a Trace, currently his Tommy Jefferson is a newly promoted regular for NBC’s Harry’s Law.