- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Citizen of the time-displaced planet that the U.S.S. Voyager encountered in 2376, a composer living in her country's cultural center which ran along the shore of the eastern lake. Voyager's Doctor lived with her for about three years while he was visiting the surface of the planet (where time passed at an accelerated rate). The Doctor evasively referred to her as his "roommate," but apparently the two of them raised a "son" named Jason Trabeez. Mareeza composed an aria based on the "Skyship" (which was actually Voyager stuck above their world), for which the Doctor sang the lyric.
It is unknown how Mareeza dealt with the sudden disappearance of her holographic companion.