- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Maquis raiders feature a cramped cabin for its a crew of two, with the pilot seated to port. The ships are of Federation design. For the Bryma raid, a phaser emitter was located just under the forward nose, and photon torpedoes were fired from a forward tube. Despite its small size, a fuel line could rupture and not be catastrophic. Systems could be easily reconfigured, even under duress. At least part of the power reactor is in impulse generators.
Although it is not yet certain, one of these ships may have been the Federation-built support cruiser, used by United Federation of Planets colonists only days earlier.
Chakotay's Maquis vessel was of the most common designs. Its engine, at least, is 39 years old (from 2332) and has been rebuilt once.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan