- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of the shuttlecraft attached to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, destroyed in 2368 during a rescue attemnpt for a lost J'naii shuttle. It was earlier used by Worf in an abortive rescue of Captain Picard from the surface of the El-Adrel IV.This ship was named for Ferdinand Magellan, Spanish navigator, and the first explorer to circumnavigate planet Earth.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...