- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of the shuttlecraft attached to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, destroyed in 2368 during a rescue attemnpt for a lost J'naii shuttle. It was earlier used by Worf in an abortive rescue of Captain Picard from the surface of the El-Adrel IV.This ship was named for Ferdinand Magellan, Spanish navigator, and the first explorer to circumnavigate planet Earth.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products