- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of the shuttlecraft attached to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, destroyed in 2368 during a rescue attemnpt for a lost J'naii shuttle. It was earlier used by Worf in an abortive rescue of Captain Picard from the surface of the El-Adrel IV.This ship was named for Ferdinand Magellan, Spanish navigator, and the first explorer to circumnavigate planet Earth.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman