- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A moon rated Class M despite intense electromagnetic whirlwinds that mark its charred surface, composed mostly of non-porous rock. Its southern polar area served as a prison for hundreds of disembodied inmates from the Ux-Mal system and, elsewhere, as the final resting place for the 200-year-old USS Essex and her crew.