- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Luckinbill is married to Lucie Arnaz, making him the son-in-law of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, whose production company, Desilu Productions, financed the original Star Trek series.
In 1977 Luckinbill was nominated for a Tony Award as Best Actor (Featured Role - Play) for a Broadway production of "The Shadow Box." More recently he performed in the Broadway revival of "Cabaret."
In 2004 he wrote a one-man play called "Hemingway" about legendary author Ernest Hemingway, and performed the title role in an off-Broadway production in New York.
Luckinbill's list of movie credits includes "Cocktail," and has been a frequent guest star on TV shows such as City of Angels, Barnaby Jones and Murder, She Wrote. In 1985 he was the narrator of the 13-hour miniseries "Space."
He has three children with his current wife, and two sons from a previous marriage with actress Robin Strasser.
Biographical information courtesy of IMDB.com and IBDB.com.
Related News Articles
- Retro TOS Movie Lithographs Available Now
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream
- President Obama's Sci-Fi Mix Up
- Her Universe Unveils Spock Hoodie, Logically
- Diamond Select To Reunite Spock And The Horta In 2013
- Trek Tops Greatest Sci-Fi Characters List
- Beam Up Hollywood Collectibles' Spock 1:4 Statue