- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Alpha Quadrant species. Lorillian children are born with the ability to breathe only methyloxide via an inhalation apparatus. This means that mother and child must deal with a difficult weaning process when the child reaches age four. Commander Trip Tucker observed a mother and child engaging in this process, and assumed the child was being suffocated. T'Pol corrected him.