- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Species that lost the ability to reproduce centuries ago.
In an effort to preserve their once-flourishing society, the Loque'eque created a mutagenic virus that transformed other species into their own in order to prevent extinction. When infected, individuals experienced an overwhelming urge to return to the Loque'eque's home city, Urquat. Captain Archer, Lieutenant Reed and Ensign Sato were all infected with this virus when they visited the Loque'eque homeworld. Luckily, Dr. Phlox managed to synthesize an antidote.