- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2293, Lojur served aboard the U.S.S. Excelsior, NCC-2000, under the command of Captain Sulu. Lojur was on the bridge when Excelsior encountered the shockwave resulting from an explosion on the Klingon moon, Praxis. The moon served as the Klingons' key, energy-production facility and the explosion was a result of over-mining.
En route to Khitomer, where the peace talks between the Federation and the Klingons were to take place, Lojur cautioned Captain Sulu that Excelsior would "fly apart" if she went any faster. Lojur managed to get the ship to the conference safely, only to be greeted by a photon torpedo fired from a cloaked Bird-of-Prey.