- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
While on a mission to Minos, where the Enterprise was attacked by the planet's out-of-control weapons system, Geordi assumed command of the starship while Captain Picard and Commander Riker were on the planet's surface. Logan believed, because of his superior rank over Geordi, and for because the captain did not plan for a crisis in his absence, that Logan should assume command of the ship.
Geordi refused and Logan, eventually, stood down.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone