- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Only fourteen years old when he was cast as Jake Sisko on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Cirroc Lofton already had appeared in the feature film Beethoven, and on television in the series Moesha and Smart Guy. Over the next seven years, Lofton went from a small, gawky teenager to an athletic young man whose height topped that of his stage father Avery Brooks. After DS9, Lofton’s height served him well on the series The Hoop Life. He later guest-starred on Soul Food, 7th Heaven and CSI: Miami. Lofton has appeared in the movie Trekkies 2 and an independent feature, The Inevitable Undoing of Jay Brooks. His most recent motion picture role was in Ball Don’t Lie, starring Rosanna Arquette, which screened at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon