- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A large yellow star with four planets.
The third planet follows a highly irregular orbit that is theoretically impossible but shows no degeneration over time. Recently visited by the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, the system as displayed in a holographic motion model puzzles Captain Picard enough to try to work out the physics involved. The erratic orbit may have been the cause of some system-wide disaster or other unexplained phenomenon; Captain Picard says an answer to the orbit's stability "may explain what happened in that system."
Related News Articles
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set