- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Failed experiment attempted by scientists on the so-called Miri's planet, originally designed to create an age-retarding virus for use in humans. Instead, the virus killed the entire adult population and slowed down aging in children until they died upon entering puberty. In 2266, Dr. McCoy was able to create an antidote for the virus.